Words cannot describe how happy it makes me to see my best friend out there doing what she loves. Miss you every day my love. 💞 (at Transylvania University)
ON THE ROAD
Ringo for president
Sanjai, a 20-years old bull (male elephant), sees himself for the first time in front of a mirror. [x]
elephants are fucking awesome.
Certain plants can purify the air taking out toxins or bad or stale air, these are some wonderful plants to keep around the home.
1. Bamboo Palm: It removes formaldahyde and is also said to act as a natural humidifier.
2. Snake Plant: It absorb nitrogen oxides and formaldahyde.
3. Areca Palm: One of the best air purifying plants for general air cleanliness.
4. Spider Plant: Great indoor plant for removing carbon monoxide and other toxins or impurities. Spider plants are one of three plants NASA deems best at removing formaldahyde from the air.
5. Peace Lily: Peace lilies could be called the “clean-all.” They’re often placed in bathrooms or laundry rooms because they’re known for removing mold spores. Also know to remove formaldahyde and trichloroethylene.
6. Gerbera Daisy: Not only do these gorgeous flowers remove benzene from the air, they’re known to improve sleep by absorbing carbon dioxide and giving off more oxygen over night.
Letters to Crushes #513739 (via bl-ossomed)
Theme: Vintage Lace by Buyingsilence.tumblr.com